Prices and Reservations
Open from the 13 May 2023 until the 16 September 2023
For a week
Recharging of hybrid vehicles on Green Up Access 3.7 Kw socket possible
Le Sureau or Le Pailler
|From May 13 to June 24||From June 24 to September 02||From September 02 to September 16|
|670 €||900 € (Hight season)||670 €|
La Maison de L'Arche
|From May 143 to June 24||From June 24 to September 02||From September 02 to September 16|
|730 €||970 € (Hight season)||730 €|
Weekly rent FOR 6 PEOPLE CHILDREN ENCLUDED
Entering the premises on Saturday: 4 p.m departure next Saturday at 10 a.m
We are particularly concerned about the cleaning at the end of the stay
Cottage should be tidied and cleaned before 10 a.m (unless the option cleaning for 60 € is opted for at arrival).
A deposit of 200€ during reservation with a copy of your certificate of insurance concerning "liability and damage"
A security deposit of 300€ will be requested on arrival and returned on departure after inspection
The above rent includes the supplies listed below:
- Hospitality products (oil, vinegar, salt, pepper, coffee, tea, sugar, toilet paper, shower gel, etc.)
And for the duration of the rental period:
- Cleaning products (dishwashing liquid, dishwashing tablets, kitchen and bathroom floor cleaners, sponges, cloths .....)
- Bottle gas.
- Access to free DTT TV channels.
He doesn't get it:
- Tourist tax (€1.20 per adult per day)
- A fixed price for electricity, swimming pool, Wi fi internet access: 3,50€ per day
- The possible rental of sheets. 10 € /bed
- Cleaning at the end of your stay. (60€)
- Heating by pellet stove, if necessary: 10€ per 15 kg bag
Pets are not allowed due to the flocks of sheep on the field.
The cottages are non-smoking indoors